- ESAP2 Progress Reports
- ESAP2 Sector Data
- First Quarter Writeshop Report
- ESAP2 National Conference 31 March - 1 April 2016
- ESAP2 Water sector results and lessons November 2015
- ESAP2 Booklet MSC
ESAP2 conducted a Social Network Analysis in order to develop an understanding of the existing network among Social Accountability Implementing Partners (SAIPs). A strong network among SA experts is important for future SA learning and for sustainable SA expertise development. The Social Network Analysis provides direction towards answering the following questions:
● How to create an effective network of learning and innovation?
● How to stimulate the emergence of centres of excellence on social accountability?